A firm dealing in the health and wellness space was looking to increase their ticket sales to their event and, hence, revenue. Learn how we came to their aid and ran a seamlessly planned and executed Facebook strategy to achieve a 780% return on investment!
To increase sales revenue for the client within the designated ad budget.
To achieve the numbers we were looking for, we:
– Made use of Lookalike Audiences (LLAs) and created Super LLAs for a greater ROAS.
– Structured the pixel and the lookalike audiences strategically to get the most out of the campaign.
– Kicked off a “Conversion” campaign since the primary goal was more sales.
– Started off with RFT testing to obtain winning assets at a rapid speed.
– Rigorously tested various ad copies and creatives.
From January 1st, 2020, to January 31st, 2020, we:
–Spent $3,472 on Facebook Ads to achieve $23,499 in Facebook ticket sales alone (780% return on investment)
–Achieved an average ROAS of 6X+.
–Brought on board 641 new email subscribers.
–Gained 184 new Facebook page likes.