A US-based band was struggling on all digital platforms and failing to generate business from its advertising efforts. We took over their entire account (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing, and SEO) and turned things around for them. Learn how!
Concert Ticket Sales Facebook Ads Challenges
- As we know, Facebook ads are not an overnight solution. It takes time to test, optimize, and scale for accounts to see results. The client had not done any marketing campaigns in the past when he came on board.
- Everything from creating their ideal client avatar, to brand messaging, to their funnel strategy had to be built from the ground up.
- It required extensive audience research, industry research, and competitor analysis to develop the final strategy that would produce results for the client.
Here’s a look at our process:
- Created ideal customer avatars
- Proper pixel installation for building audiences
- Created 18 different audiences to test out in the initial phase (TOF)
- We built a full funnel
- We created super offers at the middle of the funnel to bring back customers on the fence
- We used lookalike audiences with narrowed targeting to hit a very targeted audience
- We created a solid abandoned cart email sequence to help increase their conversion rate
- During our third month, we began producing over 4x, and now 9.78x ROAS
- The client believed in what we were doing and gave us the ability to test
- Within the first 3 months, they made almost $165,000 dollars in ticket sales with an ad spend of about $16,500.